Above all else, guard your heart...

Above all else, guard your heart- for it is the wellspring of life. (Proverbs 4.23)

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Getting Personal

For awhile I was writing in attempts to avoid the mundane day to day activities- what I did with my time, who I am spending with, etc. But then, after a long yet exciting day at work I realized there is no mundane. I (and you, too!) must make each day new, fresh, and exciting. Afterall, today is unlike any other day in my (or your) life. So, I decided to make this blog a little more personal- sure, I'll still have the "light bulb" moments when I'll write vigorously about some spiritual breakthrough or eye opening experience- but I feel as though I've been missing the importance in the day to day activities and where God is taking me. No, this is not going to be a "what I ate for lunch" type blog. For awhile it may even be playing catch up. I just feel like my story has a readable plot line (I'm sure yours does, too!). God has done too much in my life for me to remain silent.

But oh, where to begin?

2 comments:

  1. Well..what did you eat for lunch? Sorry...couldn't resist. ;)

    Great point in realizing there is no mundane. I'd say that's a "light bulb" moment in itself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...I am also interested in what you've been doing in your "regular" day-to-day life. Keep up your blogging!

    ReplyDelete