Above all else, guard your heart...

Above all else, guard your heart- for it is the wellspring of life. (Proverbs 4.23)

Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Start of Something Good... Don't You Agree?

Hopefully not all of my blog posts will be titled with some catchy phrase from a song, but I thought it fitting to start it this way... and besides, there are plenty of song lyrics that day in and day out define my life... those were just a no-brainer.

I'm not sure why exactly I am doing this- I doubt there are but a handful of people who will thoroughly enjoy what I have to say, let alone read about what I have been doing. Regardless of who will read, I do know one thing for sure: God is requiring of me things I never thought I could hand over and is begging me to have faith that literally can, and will, move mountains. God is asking that He be God in my life... and I'm finally going to let Him.

So there it is- the most basic and uncreative first blog post of all time.
It can only get better from here...

-C

2 comments: