Above all else, guard your heart...

Above all else, guard your heart- for it is the wellspring of life. (Proverbs 4.23)

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Vision Board (Dreams)

So as I said yesterday, I am creating a vision board to better visualize and actualize my dreams. Last night, I started writing the various "dreams" and goals I want to accomplish over the course of my life. It varies from career goals to people to meet, to mountains to climb (literally!). This morning I thought I would share some of them with you. Some require explanation... others, not so much. I'll break them down day to day, but for now, here's some of the list:

(in no particular order)
-Run a 10k
-Work in the NFL
-(more particularly) Work for the New England Patriots
-(more particularly and much less control) Win a Superbowl (execs get rings, too)
-(if I stay coaching volleyball) Coach college ball
-Found a sports ministry, "3:23 Ministries"
-Be part of an "Outside the Lines" feature. I love Bob Ley.
-Work out with Jillian Michaels or Bob Harper... and survive.
-Be featured in Sports Business Journal's "40 under 40"
-Climb Mt. Washington
-Meet Tim Tebow, Drew Brees, and Pat Summitt
-Have an appearance on ESPN's "The Sports Reporters"
-Speak at a women's leadership conference
-Pay off all my loans by age 29.
-Write a book: "On Purpose"
-Backpack Europe
-Teach as an adjunct professor at a University

Some seem silly, some completely absurd, and others easily attainable. Sure they may need some adjustments over time and some won't break my heart if I don't reach them, but I'm proud of my vision. What's most important is that no day should be wasted... I have too much to do and work towards! What about you? Any silly, absurd dreams you should be going after?

No comments:

Post a Comment